1. OBJECT AND GATE
You are informed that, during your visits to our website https://bluandberry.com/ or any other digital space that we would make available to you, cookies can be installed on your equipment.
As such, this policy is intended to provide you with the essential elements relating to how we use these cookies, the objectives we pursue in the course of their use, and to inform you of your rights in this area.
This policy is applicable simply because it is published on our website and is not a substitute for the personal data protection policy of customers and contacts, available here.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file saved and/or read by your browser on your device's hard drive when you visit a website or other digital space. These cookies can store information and identify the device you are using.
They are used in different environments: website, email, downloading software or mobile application, etc.
There are three types of cookies:
1) So-called essential or technical cookies: these are cookies whose exclusive purpose is to enable or facilitate electronic communication or those strictly necessary to provide an online communication service at the express request of the user (examples of purposes: preservation of the choice expressed by users on the filing of tracers, authentication with a service , memorizing the contents of a shopping cart, customizing the user interface as the choice of language, etc.) ;
2) Audience measurement cookies: they are used to obtain information about the navigation of users on a site (examples of purposes: measurement of performance, detection of navigation problems, optimization of technical performance or ergonomics, estimation of the power of the servers needed, analysis of the content consulted, etc.);
3) Other cookies: these are essentially cookies related to targeted advertising, i.e. observing users' browsing habits, allowing to create a specific profile to show ads corresponding to them.
3. LIST OF COOKIES USED
We use the following so-called essential or technical cookies:
- G_ENABLED_IDPS: used to securely connect the website with a Google account;
- PHPSESSID: keeps the user settings figures figured;
- ssupp.vid: necessary for the functionality of the website's dialog box.
We use the following audience measurement cookies (anonymously collecting information):
- _ga and _gid: record a unique identifier used to generate statistics on how the user visits the site;
- _gat: used by Google Analytics to drastically reduce query rates;
- ssupp.visits: saves the last page visited by the visitor to make the chat function more relevant.
We use the following marketing cookies:
- _fbp, en and tr: used by facebook to provide advertising products;
- NID: Registers an identifier that identifies the recurring user's device for targeted advertising purposes;
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: attempts to estimate page users' bandwidth with built-in YouTube videos;
- YSC: saves a unique identifier to keep statistics on YouTube videos viewed by the user.
4. COLLECTED DATA
Cookies allow us to collect some personal data about you, this collection is part of our personal data policy of customers and contacts, available here.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DONATIONS
Access to the data we collect from cookies is limited, both for internal and external recipients:
- internally, they are only available to services that are qualified as needed;
- outside, they are only accessible to advertisers, advertising boards or our technical providers who may deposit cookies on your device and/or administer them and access related personal data.
6. CONSERVATION DURE
We comply with Cnil's data retention requirements.
As such, with respect to audience measurement cookies, we do not exceed a 13-month shelf life. As for the information collected through these tracers, it is kept for 25 months.
Technical or essential cookies are kept for the duration necessary to provide and operate the service properly.
As for the other cookies, they are kept for a period reasonably necessary for the purposes for which they are used. The validity of the consent granted will not exceed 13 months.
Your consent is not required for so-called "essential" technical cookies or certain audience measurement cookies.
For other cookies, consent is required and we collect it in accordance with Cnil's recommended practices.
You can manage your consent preferences at any time by clicking on the following link.
8. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies can be filed by partners or advertising agencies to identify your interests through the products or services you view about our digital environments.
We reserve the possibility of conducting audits with these third parties to verify the correct application of the provisions applicable to third-party cookies.
9. CONTACT US
For more general information on the protection of personal data, you can visit the Cnil website www.cnil.fr.
In the event of regulatory developments or recommendations from the Cnil, we reserve the right to amend this policy. Any new policy is notified to you before it comes into force.